jump to navigation

Captain’s log, stardate 8052.8 May 28, 2008

Posted by Dmitri in Uncategorized.
trackback

In my search for the answer on how to fix that exception, I came across many different answers, some dealing with missing attributes (as posted earlier), some with Seriliazed issues, yet others with stuff I didn’t understand at all. I decided to create a thread on the subject so I can keep track of things people suggested, and which worked and which didn’t. The thread is here.

I’ve also found someone who seems to have had the same problem, but with no resolution either, unfortunately: click me

Advertisements

Comments»

1. The Third Bit » Blog Archive » Still Wrestling With Google’s Web Toolkit - May 29, 2008

[…] is still struggling with Google’s web toolkit—in particular, with trying to debug code that’s […]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: